Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lots of fun here!

I would like to share a few photos of just some things we do on a regular basis....

These are not pretty pictures of kids all dressed up and perfectly combed hair. Its real life around here. Because 9 times out of 10, any one of these children darn well could have been looking smashing, until... I don't even know what they do to create the situation that they are in. Its impressive.

The wind of Twin Falls brought a wonderful gift down the street one day!
A BIG BOX! Do you remember how much fun a box was?
They sat in the box and saw the rainbow out back.
I pointed out the rainbow to Beatrice and she SAW it! Way fun! A 2 year old doesn't really know what you mean by... look up there!!
While doing all this and taking pictures of the kids, I left dinner to hopefully not burn.
I just cant pass up some moments. :)
(dinner wasn't too bad)

Just one lick Beatrice.....
PLEASE let me have my sucker back! :)
Isabel is the sweetest big sister known to mankind!

Beatrice is excited to hold baby Charlotte. They are my beautiful babies. :)


Gabe... boys need haircuts!
Lets do it outside so it'll be easy clean up for us both. :)
Who knew she LOVES her toes!!!
How would you like to greet this girl everyday? :)
I am glad that even though she has chocolate ice cream in her hair and under her nails, that at least she has a towel on her shoulder. She is found rummaging through the freezer for ice cream on a regular basis. (her mom's girl I am afraid.. but, hey, I got that from my dad. Yeah, lets blame it on Grandpa Lee. hahaha!)

Always the accessory of choice! Tutu!

Charlotte is trying badly to see something...


Ah yes.. this girl is just cute with or without homemade pizza all over her.


The Mother Adeline


No comments: