I was looking through my photos for something else, but I just loved this one. I have babies on my mind I guess! I loved this photo. (Even if I was not having the best hair day. It looks all thin and greasy. I didn't know she was going to take any of me! HA!) I still love it!
My really good friend Jessica took these of Beatrice and I when Bea was about 3 months old. She as an amazing photographer. Her website is http://www.jrandallportraits.com/. Thanks Jessica!! I love how cute this photo is!!!
I also saw this pic Jessica did of the blessing dress I made her. It was super cute for her! I am glad I get to make yet another blessing dress!
3 comments:
Another girl! Congrats!!
I'm so glad baby #5 is on the way! That's fabulous news.
PS- I'm #5 in our family, so I'm totally partial. :)
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment