Thursday, June 25, 2009

RS Sewing group

Relief Society Sewing Group:

Please let me know what kind of STYLE of apron you want to sew. You ALL don't have to do the same one, but if I know a general idea, I'll be able to make up a few patterns for us. They also don't have to be exactly like these. I just want you to know all these styles are really easy and fun to do!!!

I looked up on http://www.etsy.com/ and http://www.laylagrayce.com/for these photos and ideas.

STYLE means the design and lines of the apron, NOT the fabrics!!! If you have questions, ask away!!

Thanks ladies! This will be fun!
Either comment here or email me.

Full Apron Styles: #1

#2
#3


Half Aprons

#4


#5
#6


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are way cute, but not so sure about the ruffles, I am not quite the ruffly type, but any of those would be fun to make, even for my girls.