Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Big Cut!

The girls and I have had long hair forever. It has been really fun! But, we knew it was time to say goodbye and let someone else benefit from the hair, Locks of Love. So, we decided to cut our hair OFF while we were in Utah this past weekend!
I was so proud of Isabel and Adeline. They did a really great job for my stepsister in law, Angie. We had a great time! Isabel donated 10inches. Her hair was the healthiest!
Adeline donated 14 inches. She still had blonde curls from when she was a baby!!!
I donated 20 inches!! Amazing!!
Thanks Angie, you did a great job!!
So, what do you think of our new doo???
Not really great hair days for our last, but we were too excited to cut our hair to worry!
Adeline:


Isabel:



Leslie:


Our donation:
After and happy!

2 comments:

Joanna Banana said...

OH MY GOODNESS! YOU ARE ALL SO VERY BEAUTIFUL!! You will love your short hair, I am in love with mine, it is even shorter than Jacobs in the back. I had a trim this week and the stylist got out the clippers!!! You are in for a cool treat, figuring out how fun it is with short hair.
luv antie jo & gma lana

Unknown said...

I love the haircuts. I can't believe you've had long hair all this time. It looks so great.